Thursday, July 10, 2008

Scooby, Samuel and Shelley--June 2008

I had so much fun with this mom and her two boys last month. We spent the morning alongside the Clark Fork River finding various spots to catch these guys in action. It took an incredible amount of restraint to hold off on the mud puddle until after we were "done" shooting images. Had to grab a couple, though--it was too much fun to watch! Maybe next time camera-shy dad will come along! Hope you guys had a great vacation and I'll talk to you when you get back!

The music is a favorite band I listened to in college (many many moons ago), The Housemartins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maureen! These pictures are just amazing! There are so many images that perfectly capture boyhood and the companionship of brothers! I wish I lived closer so you could capture my little one while he's still little! You ROCK!!!!