Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mother's Day Shoot

I had the best day on Mother's Day shooting images for this fantastic family. Three generations, ranging from ages 11 to 90. We hung out in Greenough Park (prior to the flooding...if it had been a month later we wouldn't have had any bridges to cross!). Thanks for letting me share a great day with you guys! Music is once again by The Housemartins. I promise, I'll branch out with the tunes soon!

I also need to say a HUGE thanks to Ed Doyle, a local photographer who is starting to make the move into more portrait photography (his landscape photos are AMAZING). This was his first time assisting me and he did a fantastic job--can't tell you how thankful I was to have him there to haul a ladder all over that park! Ed will be featured in a future post of my first wedding that I shot solo a couple weeks ago. More to come on that one and more of Ed's prasies to sing!

Check out his website as well: www.edoylephotography.com

Ed--you rock! Thanks again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Maureen! Thanks for the kind words too. I really like the images from the Mother's Day shoot. I had such a good time helping and they were such a cool family!

Thanks again,
Ed

Kim said...

I love the blog, we can't thank you enough for a great day and beautiful pictures! Your the best Maureen! We can't wait to get together again. Kim