Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Muse Has Struck

Patience is a virtue, right? Unfortunately I've never considered myself particularly virtuous. I waited. And waited. And waited and waited and waited. Watched Poltergeist on t.v. Started watching The Shining. Still feel that that is the scariest horror move. Ever. Then, at 10:24 pm...it came. The muse arrived. The words started to flow. In a sort-of coherent order. I. Am. A. Novelist. Officially. In the same vein that Andy declares I. Am. A. Master. Electrician. when he is able to replace a light fixture. Danger lurks.

2216 words logged. 47784 to go.

I've also received an additional challenge from my photographer friends...document my month not only in words, but in pictures as well. With friends like these who needs enemies? Ok. But today I have to start with someone else's picture. This was uploaded onto the NaNoWriMo Facebook page and I thoroughly howled. I especially like the reference to Full Metal Jacket.




I told you. Danger lurks. I am also enjoying the threatening posts people are making, saying that if you tick them off, they will kill off your character. This could get waaaay interesting.

No comments: