Friday, August 21, 2009

Maysa--Sneak Peak

Could you not just eat this little one right up? Maysa came in for her third photo shoot today. I've been photographing her since she was still in her mom's tummy. What an adorable, sweet, happy little girl. Even with a summer cold, she turned on the charm. Get a hoot out of this ginormous bear!!!


Tyra Banks...eat your heart out...here comes your future competition :)




I couldn't even wait to edit these before I had to share them, so these are "rough drafts", but I just adore this little one. Thanks to her wonderful parents who continue to share this little wonder with me and make my day.

1 comment:

Katie Petersen said...

Thanks for posting photos of one of the worlds cutest babies! I not bias, really....I'm not...whose baby is that anyway? I bet her mom is hot.