Friday, April 1, 2011

Matt and Sarah Engagement Photos

Oops...this post was originally saved waaaay back in December, and then I forgot to hit "publish".  Technogeek I am admittedly not.


I had the pleasure of photographing Matt and Sarah on a chilly December day in downtown Missoula. They are just the sweetest couple and they have a special place in my heart.  When they first came to me to ask if I would photograph their wedding next summer, it was hard to hide the tears of joy I felt to be asked to perform such an honor.


They are just a delightful couple and they are so in love that it just gives me goosebumps typing this blog. I am SO EXCITED for their wedding I can't even describe it. Sarah is just beautiful, and she has such a kind and encouraging spirit. They have a gentleness with each other that just reminds me of how love should be personified.














Thank you SO much for shivering away today you guys. I hope the Ugly Christmas Sweater party goes well!

No comments: