Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Teague Turns One!

This is one of my favorite little guys...probably because I first met him when he was in his mom's tummy and I've watched him grow up this year as we did photo shoots when he was 3 weeks old, 6 months old, and now--how the time flies--ONE YEAR!

Dianne and I laughed so hard watching Teague consume his cupcake with glee, sticky fingers, and flung crumbs!

I'm in the midst of a bunch of senior photo shoots and a big commercial shoot, but I will be posting a slideshow of our year together very very soon.

Thank you Kyle and Dianne for allowing me to capture the past 12 months for you. I'm so bummed you're moving, but I hope we'll stay in touch! My thoughts and prayers will follow you three on your many, many adventures to come. See you later, little buddy! I'll miss you all!


No comments: